27 October 2008

Hangin' at 100 & 1/2

Photographing with a broken-down staircase in my friends' garage.

This poor shot was terribly under-exposed. That's what happens when you switch your lens and don't double check the aperture! I was shooting at about f/11, should have been f/4. Didn't turn out too bad though, considering. . .


Photographing through the stairs. . .
Amongst these, I just can't decide which I like best. I think maybe either the one where I am looking up but not holding my dress, or looking into the camera with my hand stretched out in front of me.







Unfortunately I'm too frustrated by technonolgy at the moment to finish this post. Enjoy these, more coming later.



1 comment:

Robin said...

I like the second one, looking up, not holding your dress. The staircase and your gaze both draw the viewer's eye up and out of the frame. To what? A mystery . . .