23 February 2009

It's a happy enchilada and you think you're gonna drown.

The title of this post is an inside joke to Hannah and Harry, if they ever read this. Hopefully they get it, random childhood memory. . .

Yesterday Eva and Dustin and I explored the Gold Hill area, and found this awesome location. Thanks to Eva for suggesting this photo expedition and Dustin for having so many great ideas in mind and driving us there. . .

Coming up to this location was a great concrete bridge. Here I am looking dead again.



Almost the entire floor of this building was covered with a half of an inch of water, creating beautiful reflections.






Creepy portrait, but I really like how the light is treating my face here. The lace-like grid on the door of the old electric room is amazing.



Can you see my face in the water?

Naturally I had to hide in the corner at least once.


Thanks Eva and Dustin!

There's more from this day, a roll I haven't finished plus some other places we explored, although this was by far the best location that day. I will probably post some more plus a couple outtakes in another entry. . . Eva of course took some pictures as well so I will post a link to her blog when she posts them (although you can always access her blog, Eye Wonder, from my sidebar, "Other Photo Blogs")

1 comment:

Wandering I said...

WOOOOOOOOTTTT!!! Amazing, Darling -can't wait to hold them in my hands! I had so much fun; I had needed a day like that so badly. Hearts and butterfly farts ~Eva